Today’s guest on Felony Friday is John Ziegler. John is a nationally-syndicated radio host, documentary filmmaker and author. He is the co-host of the “John & Leah Show” which began locally in Los Angeles in late 2014 and is now syndicated nationally. It airs Sunday evenings. John Ziegler also runs the website The Framing of Joe Paterno, which is dedicated to analyzing the evidence in the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal. John crushes the false narrative created by an out-of-control news media in the Jerry Sandusky story, which effectively framed Joe Paterno for crimes he obviously didn’t commit.
*UPDATE: Check out my second interview with John Ziegler, where we covered even more evidence from the Sandusky scandal on Felony Friday Ep. 014.
What we talked about:
– John Ziegler explains why he has spent so much of his time researching and covering a story where he has no personal ties and no opportunity for monetary gain. John did not attend Penn State, although he grew up in Pennsylvania he was never a Penn State football fan.
– Ziegler also shares how he was able to record an interview with Jerry Sandusky while in prison. It was Sandusky’s first interview since his trial.
– Ziegler discusses evidence he has uncovered surrounding victim 2 in the case and he talks about how ESPN censured a key part of Mike McQueary profile. Mike McQueary was the coach you testified that he saw Sandusky in the shower raping a boy. The audio of this bombshell can be found here.
– Ziegler also discusses interviews he has conducted with neighbors and friends of victim number 1 in the Sandusky case. He discussed specifically interviews with a neighbor and with a friend of the victim, both of which do not believe that victim 1 is telling the truth.
Check out John Ziegler’s extensive work on the Sandusky case at Framing Paterno.
* The topic of child sexual abuse is a very serious and emotional topic. This interview is in no way a defense of child sex abuse. It is a terrible, awful crime. However, we can’t allow ourselves to be blinded by emotion when seeking justice.
For articles and more shows like this one please visit the Felony Friday Archive!
Submit any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas to email@example.com. This show is not my soapbox, it is a vehicle to communicate and amplify the injustices rampant in the criminal justice system. We need your help to make it the best it can possibly be! If you like what you hear please share it with a friend and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review ) or the Stitcher Radio App
Join the conversation in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
The show also airs at on our affiliate throughout the week at LRN.FM, the Liberty Radio Network! Check out the Felony Friday archive for all previous articles and podcasts. Also, for more Lions of Liberty content check out the Podcast archive!
SUPPORT THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF LIONS OF LIBERTY PODCASTS!
For a practical, affordable alternative to standard health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select!
Learn more here:
Shop for killer liberty and political gear at Liberty Maniacs and use Discount Code “LIONSOFLIBERTY” for 10% off your entire purchase!
Check out our YouTube Channel!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!