In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes in the man who came within 30 votes of becoming the Libertarian Party’s Vice Presidential candidate in 2016, Mr. Larry Sharpe! Larry is a successful businessman as the Managing Director of the Neo-Sage Group, Inc., a consulting organization for businessmen and entrepreneurs. After being inspired to look into the Libertarian Party by Gary Johnson in 2012, Larry became an active member of and fundraiser for the Libertarian Party.
In the show you’ll hear great insights from Larry including:
- The importance of “failing to succeed”, as Larry describes the business failures that led to his later successes in life
- Why Larry decided to run for the Vice Presidential nomination of the LP, and how he was able to nearly win that nomination with only a 2 1/2 week long campaign
- How Gary Johnson’s “Republican lite” portrayal of libertarianism interested Larry in the Libertarian Party, and paved the way to his acceptance of more radical libertarian ideas
- The importance of building trust in relationships, be they business, political, or otherwise
- Many more brilliant insights from one of a rapidly emerging libertarian communicator!
Check out Larry Sharpe’s business and political ventures!
Larry Sharpe’s post-VP speech at the Libertarian National Convention!
Come join the conversation on Facebook over at the Lions of Liberty Forum!
Never miss an episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast and subscribe for free via iTunes or the Stitcher Radio App. And if you enjoy the show, please leave us a 5 star rating and GREAT review on iTunes.
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive!
SUPPORT THE LIONS OF LIBERTY PODCAST!
For a practical, affordable alternative to standard health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select!
Learn more here:
Shop for killer liberty and political gear at Liberty Maniacs and use Discount Code “LIONSOFLIBERTY” for 10% off your entire purchase!
Check out our YouTube Channel!