In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes in the Vice-Chair of the Libertarian Party, Arvin Vohra! Arvin is the creator of the Vohra Method of education and is the principal of the Vohra Academy. If all of that weren’t keeping him busy enough, he is also currently a candidate for the U.S. Senate out of Maryland.
In the show they discuss:
- How Arvin first learned about libertarianism, and what inspired him to eventually become active in Libertarian politics
- What exactly the Vohra Method is, and how its implementation is strongly influenced by the philosophy of individual liberty
- The pledges made in Arvin’s campaign platform, and how Arvin would address those who are skeptical of his calls to end the IRS, reduce federal spending to 1992 levels, and drastically scale back the influence of the U. S. military around the globe.
- So much more!
Discussed in this conversation:
- Learn more about the Vohra Academy
- Arvin Vohra’s Senate campaign website, VoteVohra.com!
- Check out Arvin’s talk show, Libertarians Working For You on Voice America.
About today’s sponsor:
For a practical, affordable alternative to standard health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select!
Learn more here:
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive