In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes back Jen Briney, host of the Congressional Dish podcast, back to the show to break down the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). The TPP has been a subject of a lot of conversation surrounding the Presidential race, and nobody that we’ve found has done more research on this subject than Ms. Briney.
In the show they discuss:
- What exactly is the TPP, and why is Jen so adamantly opposed to it?
- How the TPP expands the already-existing Investor State Dispute Settlement System (ISDS), and how that can impact states and local communities here in the United States.
- How the TPP and other international agreements like it are contributing to a larger push towards global governance.
- The positions of the Presidential candidates on TPP: Why we can’t trust Hillary on the issue, why Donald has been the most consistent on it (along with Bernie Sanders), and what’s the deal with Gary Johnson’s recent waffling on it?
- So much more!
Discussed in this episode:
- Find Congressional Dish on iTunes and CongressionalDish.com!
- Jen Briney’s 1st appearance on Lions of Liberty from episode 164.
- Congressional Dish episodes on the TPP: Episodes 96, 114, 115, and 116.
- G. Edward Griffin on the Lions of Liberty podcast.
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Never miss an episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review )- or the Stitcher Radio App,. The show also airs at on our affiliates at LibertyTalk.FM at 6pm EST every Saturday and Sunday, and throughout the week at LRN.FM, the Liberty Radio Network!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!