In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes in Mike Brancatelli, host of the “Mikedelic” podcast, Mike Brancatelli! Mike is also the co-host of “Part of the Problem” along with our good friend Dave Smith, and you can find all of his writing over at MikeBranc.com.
In the show, you’ll hear:
- How Mike first learning about the ideas of liberty by coming across the work of Peter Schiff at a time when he had serious questions about the state of the economy.
- What led Mike to dabble in the world of psychedelics, why they are misunderstood by the public at large, and how they have helped with his personal development.
- How his interest in liberty and psychedelics came together after meeting up with Dave Smith at a comedy club, which not only led to the current “Part of the Problem” show but to the eventual launch of “Mikedelic.”
- The hilarious story of Mike’s ayahuasca “trip”, which included a vision of a certain champion of liberty many listeners will be familiar with.
Discussed in today’s episode:
- Check out “Mikedelic” and “Part of the Problem”, also found on the Gas Digital Network!
- Be sure to check out all of Mike’s writing over at MikeBranc.com!
- Listen to my interview with Mike’s “Part of the Problem” co-host, Dave Smith!
- My interview with Brad Burge of MAPS (the organization I couldn’t remember on the spot during the show which does great work on medical research of psychedelics).
About today’s sponsor:
For a practical, more consumer friendly alternative to your standard “Obamacare-style” health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select!
Learn more here:
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive