On this episode of the Lions ofLiberty podcast, host Marc Clair welcomes in a crew of liquored-up libertarians to break down the very first Presidential Debate of 2016 featuring Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton, with Gary Johnson nowhere in sight. Marc is joined by Felony Friday host John Odermatt, “The Godfather” Howie Snowdon and our always insightful, unofficial legal counsel, “Rico.” After revealing their beverages of choice and going on a tangent about creepy clowns, the “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” dive into the debate. In the show, you’ll hear them discuss:
- Whether Gary Johnson was missed, and whether or not they believe him not being in the debate was a net positive or negative.
- Donald Trump’s generally toned down demeanor, and his swift move to the center for the general election.
- Hillary Clinton’s “Joker” face – Is she the Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger Joker? And is she scarier than a creepy clown?
- Predictions for future debates and the general election.
- Oh, so so soooo much more!
Discussed in this episode:
The 1st Presidential Debate:
Hillary screaming like a lunatic on TV:
Check out this article discussing Jane Sanders’ tweet of Bernie’s “Don’t Listen to Me” video.
Check out today’s sponsors:
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive!