In today’s episode of “Mr. Johnson’s LibertyHood” Brian McWilliams brings back regular legal curmudgeon and man of mystery, Rico, to look at the multitude of good, bad and ugly from Gary Johnson and Bill Weld over the past couple weeks. Rico and Brian break down the JohnsONs and JohnsOFF’s, touching upon Gary’s Kim Jong Un non-answer, comparing Assad killing his own civilians to US bombings, Gary’s Supreme Court nominees and vaping regulation. We’ll also take a trip into the Land of Liberty Make Believe and bring current FOX Business and former MTV libertarian Kennedy into the MIND WELD.
AND…there may even be a Paulus! in there for you old schoolers. Won’t you be our neighbor?
Discussed in this episode:
- The “Rand Pauluses and Minuses” Archive
- Gary fights against vaping regulation
- Gary “couldn’t” name NK leader based off of his response in this NY Times piece, where he also compares Assad killing his own people to US intervention-caused deaths
- GJ declares his top 2 Supreme Court picks
- No more Prez campaigns after this one for GJ
- Johnson’s ISIS tact would be a continuation of Obama ISIS policy
Check out our friends in liberty podcasting:
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!