On this episode of the Lions of Liberty podcast, host Marc Clair gathers together his pride of liberty lions to take a liquored-up look at all of the fallout from the 2016 Presidential election. Joined by Felony Friday host John Odermatt, “The Godfather” Howie Snowdon, and our resident double minority J.B. Lubin, you’ll hear the Lions discussed:
- Grades for the campaign of Gary Johnson and Bill Weld, and discuss to what extent if any they may have helped create new libertarians.
- Why Trump was successfull, and why John and Marc have been calling his triump for close to the last year of the Presidential campaign.
- Hopes and fears of what could come of a Trump Presidency.
- Could Trump be primaried by a GOP challenger in 2020?
Discussed in this episode:
- 2016 Election: Silver Linings and Dark Clouds by Marc Clair
- Mr. Johnson’s Libertyhood: So Long and Thanks for the Fish!
Check out today’s sponsors!
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!