In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes in automobile expert and libertarian, writer and author, Eric Peters! Eric runs the wesbsite EPAutos.com, where he not only writes reviews of cars both new and old, but also writes about politics from a libertarian perspective! In the show, you’ll hear:
- How Eric first took an interest in cars, and how this passion ties into his libertarian beliefs.
- Marc and Eric discuss Eric’s book “Automotive Atrocities: The Cars We Love to Hate”, and why so many ugly, dangerous cars used to be produced by the market, why they no longer are, and why we don’t need government regulations to protect consumers from them.
- Eric shares his tips on how to approach buying a new car, and what techniques listeners can use to ensure they get the best price for their vehicle.
- Are hybrid and electric vehicles worth the hype, and the price?
- So much more!
Discussed in this episode:
- Be sure to check out all of Eric’s writing over at EPAutos.com.
- Check out Eric Peters’ books on Amazon.
Discuss this and so much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
For a practical, more consumer friendly alternative to your standard “Obamacare-style” health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select! Learn more here:
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.