On this episode of the Lions of Liberty podcast, host Marc Clair once again gathers his pride of liberty lions, this time to break down who has been “naughty” or “nice” when it comes to liberty in 2016. Marc is joined by “Mr. Johnson’s Libertyhood” host Brian McWilliams, “Felony Friday” host John Odermatt, and our unofficially official legal counsel, the rapidly-rising-in-podcast-populary, Rico! The gang takes a look back at the year in liberty, and hand out “naughty” and “nice” awards for an assorted cast of characters, including Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Gary Johnson, Austin Petersen, John McAfee, Julian Assange, and more!
Who do you think was naughty and nice for liberty this year? Grab a drink, and join us for Naughty or Nice 2016!
Discussed in this episode:
- Check out previous editions of “Naughty or Nice” from 2015 and 2014!
- The full “Mr. Johnson’s Libertyhood” archive, chronicling the highs and lows Johnson-Weld campaign.
- 2016 Interview with Austin Petersen here.
- 2016 Interview with John McAfee here.
- Interview with the late, great Marc Allan Feldman.
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.