In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes in Libertarian Party National Committee Chair Nicholas Sarwark for his final interview of 2016. Marc and Nick take a look at the positives and negatives of the 2016 election from the Libertarian Party perspective. In the show, you’ll hear:
- Nick’s take on the final vote totals gathered by the Johnson-Weld campaign, and what they mean for the Libertarian Party.
- How the national Libertarian Party plans to continue to help Libertarian candidates in local races, including some that will be contested as early as 2017.
- Nick address critics of the Johnson-Weld ticket, and breaks down the difference between “retail” politicians, and political philosophers, and how both are integral to advancing ideas.
- Nick shares his thoughts about Bill Weld’s pro-Hillary remarks, as well as criticisms of Libertarian icons Ron Paul and Murray Rothbard!
This is an insightful interview with the LNC Chair you won’t want to miss!
Discussed in this episode:
- Marc’s 1st interview with Nick Sarwark from 2015.
- The Liberty Draft, Part 1 and Part 2!
- The “Mr. Johnson’s Libertyhood” archive!
- To get more involved in the Libertarian Party, head over to LP.org.
Discuss this and so much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
For a practical, more consumer friendly alternative to your standard “Obamacare-style” health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select! Learn more here:
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!