On today’s episode, Lions of Liberty Podcast founder Marc Clair joins Felony Friday host John Odermatt. Marc and John discuss important criminal justice issues and play America’s fastest growing podcast game show “Is this a crime, and should anyone do time?”
Show Discussion Topics:
- Missouri students may face felony charges for fights or bullying
- Flint’s former emergency managers face felony charges in water crisis
- CA Dems legalize child prostitution
- Governor Kasich Signs Bill Making Assisted Suicide A Felony
- Arizona lawmaker wants to make stealing an American flag a felony crime
Enter Discount Code “holiday” at Checkout for FREE SHIPPING on your order!
Stay on top of the latest Lions of Liberty news with our unobtrusive email list!
SUPPORT THE LIONS OF LIBERTY PODCAST!
For a practical, affordable alternative to standard health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select! Learn more here:
Shop for killer liberty and political gear at Liberty Maniacs and use Discount Code “LIONSOFLIBERTY” for 10% off your entire purchase!
Check out our
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!