On today’s episode of Electric LibertyLand host Brian McWilliams welcomes in Lions co-founder and host of Felony Friday John “Odie” Odermatt to discuss the topics of the day.
Brian takes on some topics flying solo, including Sen. Jeff Sessions hearings for the position of Attorney General, Dylan Roof’s death sentence for a hate crime, and the alleged connections to Russia included in a controversial new report.
Brian and Odie boogie break down Austin Petersen’s flirtations with running as a Republican, Meryl Streep’s tone-deaf smugfest at the Golden Globes, Donald Trump Jr.’s push to make silencers more accessible and hear a word from our show sponsor “Trump Thwumps.” Odie and Brian wrap it up with a look at a Obamacare love affair between Rand Paul and the Donald, then turn to climate science expert and voice of skeptical reason Judith Curry’s resignation from Georgia Tech.
Let’s hit the dance floor.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Alleged Trump ties to Russia…and pee stuff.
- Dylan Roof sentenced to first hate crime death
- Jeff Sessions attorney general confirmation hearings
- Will Austin Petersen run as a Republican?
- Meryl Streep is part of Hollywood’s problem and doesn’t know it.
- Trump didn’t mock a disabled reporter
- Donald Trump Jr.’s push to make silencers more accessible
- Rand Paul and the Donald see eye to eye on repeal & replace
- Judith Curry’s resignation from Georgia Tech
- Energy Flow Chart
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Never miss an episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review )- or the Stitcher Radio App.
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!