On today’s episode of Electric Libertyland host Brian McWilliams welcomes longtime contributor and “Godfather” of the Lions of Liberty, Howie Snowdon to the show.
If the show name didn’t give it away, President Trump’s brand spanking new occupation of the White House will be the topic dujour, and Brian and Howie will talk briefly about his inaugural speech before delving into some Trump or Dumps on policy, whitehouse.gov pages and public funding for the arts as well as chatting about rioters, the Women’s Marches and rumors of Hillary Clinton running for NYC Mayor.
We also have a very unique bit of audio from Senator Bernie Sanders that simply has to be heard.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Trump signs order to freeze federal hiring (military exempted)
- Trump reinstates “Global Gag Rule” – ban on US funding going to international orgs providing or promoting abortions
- Trump signs executive order telling government agencies to side with the “individual” on Affordable Care Act individual mandate penalty
- Trump “first time word usage” in an inaugural speech chart
- Sean Spicer saying inauguration had biggest audience in person and around the globe
- Trump looking to end endowment for the arts, make PBS privately funded
- Global Warming/Climate Change page removed from whitehouse.gov
- Women’s March organizer Linda Sarsour wants Sharia Law in USA
- Madonna’s Speech at the Women’s March- was it “powerful” or just stupid?
The late, great comedian Lenny Bruce
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Never miss an episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review )- or the Stitcher Radio App.
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.