On today’s episode Felony Friday host John Odermatt is joined by fellow Lions of Liberty co-founder Marc Clair. Marc and John kick off the show by discussing Donald Trump’s controversial immigration executive order. Next they touch on the horrible mosque shooting in Quebec and share a few oddities the media has reported about the circumstances of the shooting.
Links to everything we talked about:
- Mohamed Khadir’s Name Retracted by Police in Quebec City Shooting
- Louisiana Law Makes Resisting Arrest A Felony Hate Crime
- Former Felon With Restored Gun Rights Saved Trooper In Arizona Ambush
- Wyoming Senates Passes Bill That Makes Eluding Police A Felony
- Maine governor: No more welfare for those with drug felonies
Download this episode (right click and save)
Enter Discount Code “holiday” at Checkout for FREE SHIPPING on your order!
Stay on top of the latest Lions of Liberty news with our unobtrusive email list!
SUPPORT THE LIONS OF LIBERTY PODCAST!
For a practical, affordable alternative to standard health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select! Learn more here:
Shop for killer liberty and political gear at Liberty Maniacs and use Discount Code “LIONSOFLIBERTY” for 10% off your entire purchase!
Check out our
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!