On today’s episode of Felony Friday host John Odermatt is joined by frequent Lions of Liberty Podcast contributor J.B. Lubin. This is J.B.’s third appearance on Felony Friday, he previously appeared on episode 12 and 24. John and J.B. kicked off the show by discussing an app a lawyer developed to help felons get convictions expunged. Next, they evaluated legislation in Virginia that would automatically suspend elected officials upon felony conviction and a former felon who became a prosecutor. Finally, John and J.B. wrap up the show by playing the fastest growing criminal justice game show “Is this a Crime and Should Anyone Do Time.” It is during this segment where John and J.B. disagree on whether or not it is a crime for protesters to block traffic.
Links to all the articles discussed on today’s show:
- Lawyer creates a free app to help people remove felony convictions
- Bill would automatically suspend officials upon felony conviction
- Link to House Bill 2364
- Drug possession close to schools would become felony again under Biggs’ bill
- Anti-Trump Protesters Block Ambulance Rushing to Hospital
- Penn State Student Charged With Arson After Setting Shirt On Fire Inside Residence Hall
Listen to and download today’s show:
Download this episode (right click and save)
Stay on top of the latest Lions of Liberty news with our unobtrusive email list!
SUPPORT THE LIONS OF LIBERTY PODCAST!
For a practical, affordable alternative to standard health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select! Learn more here:
Shop for killer liberty and political gear at Liberty Maniacs and use Discount Code “LIONSOFLIBERTY” for 10% off your entire purchase!
Check out our