Image courtesy of Goulash Media
In today’s episode of Electric Libertyland, host Brian McWilliams discusses his recent Vegas excursion before delving into the “Day Without Women” strike, President Trump’s new national security advisor, H.R. McMaster, Rand Paul taking a jab at John McCain, a newly concerned slew of Democrats who (finally) want a declaration of war against ISIS, and wrap things up with a deep look at the recent Milo Yiannopoulos “pedo” scandal and Milo’s wizardry in emerging not only unscathed, but stronger than ever.
Discussed in this Episode:
- “Day Without Women” strike
- “Warrior Scholar” HR McMaster – Trump’s new National Security Advisor
- Rand bashes John McCain
- Dem Lawmakers call for declaration of war against ISIS
- NY Daily News breakdown of the Milo saga
- Milo Yiannopoulos Just Pulled An “Obi Wan” On Everyone
- Scott Adams on Trump Wizardry
- CPAC organizer tries to pawn Milo off as a “libertarian”
- Buy a T Shirt!
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Never miss an episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review )- or the Stitcher Radio App.
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.