On today’s episode of Electric Libertyland, Brian McWilliams gives a little extra love to our listeners to make up for last week’s shortened show, taking on Trump’s speech to the joint session of Congress and variety of topics solo before welcoming in Lions of Liberty’s touted legal expert “Rico” to break down the puzzling and infuriating decision from the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, which ruled that “military style” weaponry may not be owned by private citizens.
Other topics on today’s lineup include: the Day Without a Woman Strike and the terrorists behind it, the Oscars, CPAC, Jewish cemetery vandalism, French whining about their democratic system, and the confusing state of affairs regarding state’s rights and marijuana.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Trump’s speech to Joint Session of Congress
- The biggest Oscar flub ever – was it pre-planned?
- Celebrity Trump hatred at the Oscars
- Jack Palance’s one-armed push ups at the Oscars
- The lack of liberty at CPAC
- 4th Circuit’s insane ruling on “military style” weapons
- The terrorist(s) behind the Day Without a Woman Strike
- Sessions to crack down on Pot
- Jewish Headstones vandalized at Philly cemetery
- Town hall outrage is coordinated and faked by liberal activists
- The “You Are Not So Smart” Podcast
- Buy a T Shirt!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Never miss an episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review )- or the Stitcher Radio App.
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.