In the show, you’ll hear:
- As The Tom Woods Show nears 1,000 episodes, Marc and Tom discuss what it takes to maintain a podcast and successfully grow an audience.
- Tom breaks down some of his experiences with the left and “social justice warriors”, including dealing with a person who “casually supports the deaths of billions.”
- Marc and Tom discuss the best approaches to dealing with those coming from the left – should they be “wined and dined”, or smacked over the head with liberty?
- Tom weighs in on the recent Nick Sarwarwk/Ron Paul/States Rights flap which began on this program, as we revisit a question that got Tom Woods thinking on his first appearance on this program.
- PLUS! Marc answers some more “Letters of Liberty” from listeners!
Stay tuned after the interview to find out how you can get Tom Woods’ book “Sane Space” for FREE and how you can hear an exclusive bonus segment recorded with Tom after the show!
Discussed in this episode:
- Check out both The Tom Woods Show and Contra Krugman!
- Get “Sane Space” FOR FREE at SaneSpaceBook.com!
- Get MORE free books from Tom at TomsFreeBooks.com!
- Find all things Tom Woods at TomWoods.com
- Dr. Jordan Peterson on Lions of Liberty.
- Benjamim Powell on Lions of Liberty.
- Tom Woods’ 1st appearance on Lions of Liberty.
- The Question that Got Tom Woods Thinking on Nullification:
To hear an EXCLUSIVE bonus segment with Tom Woods, Join the Lions of Liberty Pride and help us grow the show in 2017!
Submit your own “Letters of Liberty” by joining our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum or drop an email to marc@Lionsofliberty.com!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.