On today’s Electric Libertyland, Brian McWilliams goes it alone as he takes on the recent “scandal” surrounding House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes, Trump’s “bill” to Germany for NATO backpay, Rand’s stand against NATO and admitting Montenegro, Steve Bannon taking sissy slaps at libertarians, healthcare bills, and a prediction for the new Ghost in the Shell film. He then wraps it up with a personal story about a client who is on hunger strike battling judicial overreach and slander from a sitting judge in Los Angeles. It’s chock full of liberty goodness.
Discussed in this episode:
- #FakeNews – MSN reports Trump gave Angela Merkel $300B NATO bill (from anonymous sources)
- White House denies giving Merkel a bill.
- Yes, the ACA really is the cause of skyrocketing premiums
- Steve Bannon doesn’t like libertarians or Austrian economics
- The new Ghost in the Shell will suck, because Scarlett Johansson sucks and can’t act. Plus, libertarian Zoltan Istvan on transhumanism.
Rand lays down the truth about NATO and adding tiny countries in traditionally war-torn regions.
Rami Avraham: Victim of judicial overreach, slander and bias.
Discuss this and much more in our private Facebook Group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Never miss an episode of the Lions of Liberty Podcast and subscribe for free via iTunes (don’t forget to leave us a rating and review )- or the Stitcher Radio App.
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.