In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, Marc welcomes 2016 Libertarian VP candidate Judd Weiss back to the show to discuss his experiences with the Gary Johnson campaign and the Libertarian Party in the 2016 Election cycle.
In the show, you’ll hear:
- Judd explains his history as a supporter and friend of Gary Johnson, and why he chose to support and run with John McAfee in 2016.
- Judd details some of the strange behavior he began to notice from some individuals who he would later learn were under the employ of the Gary Johnson campaign.
- Judd breaks down some of the spending of the Gary Johnson campaign, and ponders why such a disproportionate amount of campagn money went to Johnson’s campaign manager, Ron Nielson.
- Judd reveals some of what he saw behind the scenes at the 2016 Libertarian Convention, including shenanigans involving Alicia Dearn’s endorsement of Bill Weld.
- Judd pulls no punches in his biting criticisms of the Gary Johnson campaign, names names, and holds nothing back in this explosive interview you can’t afford to miss!
Discussed in this episode:
- Listen to Judd’s previous appearances on Lions of Liberty here and here.
- George Phillies on Lions of Liberty, warning about the Gary Johnson campaign prior to the LP Convention.
- Then-VP candidate Alicia Dearn on Lions of Liberty.
- Full article from the Libertarian Republic featuring detailed information Judd describes in this interview.
- In the interest of fairness, this article from We Are Libertarians includes a counter-statement from Christopher Thrasher.
- Find Judd on Facebook and Twitter, and his blog, HustleBear.com.
To hear next week’s interview with the Sam Seder RIGHT NOW, Join the Lions of Liberty Pride and help us grow the show in 2017!
Submit your own “Letters of Liberty” by joining our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum or drop an email to marc@Lionsofliberty.com!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.