On this week’s Electric Libertyland host Brian McWilliams gives his take on Alex Jones playing a “character,” the Atlanta Braves’ new taxpayer abomination of a stadium and the current state of affairs in North Korea. He then welcomes in friend of the podcast and podcaster in her own right, Heather Nixon of the Johnny Rocket Launchpad.
Brian and Heather delve into her experience working for the Gary Johnson campaign and her take on the recent Judd Weiss interview on the Lions of Liberty podcast. Then then talk about Trump’s Obamacare negotiations, Jeff Sessions’ senile opinions on medical marijuana and France’s election craziness.
Discussed in this Episode:
- The Atlanta Braves’ new stadium is a taxpayer nightmare, pushed through in secret
- Mike Pence says Trump admin fed up with “failed policy of patience” on North Korea
- Trump threatens to cut payments to Obamacare insurers
- Mélenchon: Far-leftist surges in French polls, shocking the frontrunners
- Judd Weiss slams Gary Johnson campaign on LOLP
- Sam Seder on the Lions of Liberty Podcast
If you were a members of the Lions of Liberty Pride you would have had access to the Sam Seder interview a week early! Join today and help us grow the show in 2017!
Submit your own “Letters of Liberty” by joining our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum or drop an email to marc@Lionsofliberty.com!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.