In today’s episode, host Marc Clair is joined by Dr Elaina George, a board certified otolaryngologist and author of the book “Big Medicine: The Cost of Corporate Control and How Doctors and Patients Working Together Can Rebuild a Better System”.
In the show you’ll hear Marc and Dr. George discuss:
- Why Dr. George became a doctor, and why she very quickly began to see the deleterious effects of government regulation on the medical industry.
- How Obamacare picked winners and losers, why the doctors and patients became “losers” under the bill, and just who became the “winners?”
- What sort of health care reform does Dr. George recommend for the patient that is the U.S. health care industry?
- Plus! Marc answers a couple “Letters of Liberty” from fans of the show!
Discussed in today’s show:
As mentioned after the interview:
- Check out “The System is Down!”
- Check out Esther’s story at DonorSee.
- Check out Marc’s interview with Gret Glyer
- Lions of Liberty listeners built this homeless woman a house!
- Find the “Walk the Walk” Facebook group and check out WalktheWalktoFreedom.com.
Get access to EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content including our latest “Conspiracy Corner” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride! Join today and help us grow the show in 2017!
Check out today’s sponsors:
Submit your own “Letters of Liberty” by joining our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum or drop an email to marc@Lionsofliberty.com!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.