In today’s episode, host Marc Clair is joined by Dr Elaina George, a board certified otolaryngologist and author of the book “Big Medicine: The Cost of Corporate Control and How Doctors and Patients Working Together Can Rebuild a Better System”.
In the show you’ll hear Marc and Dr. George discuss:
- Why Dr. George became a doctor, and why she very quickly began to see the deleterious effects of government regulation on the medical industry.
- How Obamacare picked winners and losers, why the doctors and patients became “losers” under the bill, and just who became the “winners?”
- What sort of health care reform does Dr. George recommend for the patient that is the U.S. health care industry?
- Plus! Marc answers a couple “Letters of Liberty” from fans of the show!
Discussed in today’s show:
As mentioned after the interview:
- Check out “The System is Down!”
- Check out Esther’s story at DonorSee.
- Check out Marc’s interview with Gret Glyer
- Lions of Liberty listeners built this homeless woman a house!
- Find the “Walk the Walk” Facebook group and check out WalktheWalktoFreedom.com.
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out today’s sponsors:
Submit your own “Letters of Liberty” by joining our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum or drop an email to marc@Lionsofliberty.com!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.