On today’s Electric Libertyland, host Brian McWilliams discusses the American Health Care Act and all of the trumpeting, hand-wringing and idiocy that has surrounded its passing the House, plus the ACLU’s ridiculous hackery on the topic. He then turns to some other topics including South Korea’s new president, the socialist implosion of Venezuela, progressive’s selective reading of “1984”, California’s plan to tax rocket miles for space travel, a new documentary on men’s rights called “The Red Pill,” and FBI Director James Comey getting canned.
Discussed in this Episode:
- The AHCA passes the House, jackass Democrats sing “hey, hey, goodbye”
- ACLU is a joke when it comes to supporting big government programs “for freedom and liberty.”
- South Korea’s new president may not kowtow to the US
- “The Red Pill”documentary (on Amazon Prime video for free)
- CA wants to tax “mileage” traveled by rockets launched
- Marc Clair’s interview w/ Doctor Elaina George on AHCA and issues with healthcare
- The System is Down Podcast
- “A Better Place”
Get access to EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride! Join today and help us grow the show in 2017!
Submit your own “Letters of Liberty” by joining our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum or drop an email to marc@Lionsofliberty.com!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.