On today’s episode of Felony Friday host John Odermatt is joined by the “God Father” of the Lions of Liberty Howie Snowdon. This is Howie’s third appearance on the show. John and Howie don’t waste anytime and start the show off on a controversial note by discussing the Seth Rich scandal/conspiracy/investigation. Next they talk about some trending news stories (links below), before playing “Is this a crime and should they do time?”
Links to today’s topics:
- Kim Dotcom Disappoints: Offers Full Seth Rich Testimony But Only To Special Counsel Mueller
- 16-Year-Old Commits Suicide After School Cop Threatens Him with Child Porn Charges
- Black man will spend six years in Georgia prison despite jury finding him ‘not guilty’
- Scottish YouTuber Faces a Year in Prison For Teaching ‘Nazi Trick’ to Girlfriend’s Dog
- ‘Extraordinary’ medical student spared jail for drug-fuelled stabbing frenzy
Prior show referenced on today’s show:
Download this episode (right click and save)
Support the Lions of Liberty Podcast and help us grown the show in 2017!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!