On today’s episode of Felony Friday host John Odermatt unveils a unique format for the show. Instead of being joined by a guest, this is a special, first of a kind solo show hosted by John. As always on Felony Friday, there are some incredible topics to analyze. First, John talks about a couple criminal justice stories that you should be sharing and discussing with your friends. Next, he weighs in on some stories that have been discussed in the mainstream media, but as per usual the main stream media has missed the most important takeaway. And lastly, John weighs in on a controversial topic and asks if “it’s a crime, and if they should do time.”
The Stories Discussed:
- Warden: More than 70 percent of new inmates in Westmoreland jail addicted to drugs
- ‘We’ll never be the same’: A hydroponic tomato garden led police to raid Kansas family’s home – Chicago Tribune
- Donald Trump Is Serious When He “Jokes” About Police Brutality
- Sen. Cory Booker just introduced a bill that could legalize marijuana nationwide
- WALB: Over $36K found hidden during I-75 traffic stop
Download today’s episode:
Download this episode (right click and save)
In the market for a firearm? Please visit our newest sponsor MartinArmory.com and get FREE SHIPPING by using the Discount Code “LIONS”!
Learn more about our Learn more about our latest project we are promoting over at DonorSee!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.