Today’s episode of Felony Friday is another solo show hosted by John Odermatt. As always on Felony Friday, there are some incredible topics to dig into. John kicks the show off by sharing the heartbreaking story of a sixty-five year old Grandmother, Nancy Ferneau, who serving a 25 year sentence for a very questionable conspiracy conviction. Nancy is in very poor health and we are asking that you sign the petition for her release below. Next, John weighs in on some stories that have been discussed in the mainstream media, but as per usual the main stream media has missed the most important takeaway. And lastly, John weighs in on a controversial topic and asks if “it’s a crime, and if they should do time.”
The Stories Discussed:
- 65-year-old nonviolent offender: ‘I don’t think any of us have a chance’ under Trump
- Study: Arizona spends $600K a day to house drug offenders in prison
- Police Serve Warrant to Wrong Address, Kill Man Who Lives There
- Family Of Murdered Singer Files Lawsuit Against “Gun Free” Venue Where She Was Shot
- NJ Man Who Allegedly Masturbated During Emoji Movie Turns Himself in to Police
Download today’s episode:
Download this episode (right click and save)
Learn more about our Learn more about our latest project we are promoting over at DonorSee!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.