On this week’s Electric Libertyland, Brian McWilliams welcomes in Remso W. Martinez from the Remso Republic podcast. Brian and Remso dive into the recent spate of marches and protests, including Boston, and the insane reactions from progressives like NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who is trying to legislate away the right to assemble. Has the left successfully labeled free speech as hate speech?
Remso and Brian then discuss the media’s bias, and Remso’s upcoming documentary series, “Nothingburger,” which looks to put the media on trial. The gents then wrap with a discussion on Canada’s intent to force gender issues into NAFTA and then Brian takes on Trump’s Afghanistan planistan solo to close the show.
Discussed in this Episode:
- The Remso Republic
- “Nothingbuger” docu-series
- NY Gov Cuomo tries to stymie right to assemble
- Media, Antifa and others confuse free speech with hate speech in Boston
- Canada PM: NAFTA must come w/ Social Justice
- Trump vows to attack in Afghanistan