On today’s episode of Felony Friday host John Odermatt is joined by Lions of Liberty legal counsel “Rico.” After exchanging some pleasantries discussing the MLB playoffs, John and Rico dive into the serious topic of the recent Las Vegas shooting.
They start out examining why the gun control crowd and Hillary Clinton have already started to use this tragedy to push their agenda. John and Rico point out that left will push perceived “common sense” solutions, that in reality do nothing to make us safer and absolutely infringe on our liberty.
Instead of debating the left’s fantasy solutions, John and Rico discuss a very important question that you won’t hear anywhere else: Should automatic weapons be fully legalized?
Tune in to hear the answer to this and much more! You can find links to everything discussed on the show below the player for today’s podcast.
Listen to today’s episode:
Links discussed on today’s show:
- What a macho, gun-packing Instagram star did when he was caught in the Las Vegas shooting
- Las Vegas Shooting Timeline of Events
- Study provides first estimate of total US population with felony convictions
- Mother who refused to bring son’s vaccinations up to date sentenced to 7 days in jail
- Lawyer: Syracuse man admits felony for dumping flour on TV reporter Farah Jadran
Find past editions of Felony Friday at the Felony Friday Archive!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.
A huge fan and supporter of the show and the first very member of the Lions of Liberty Pride at $25 level, Daniel Lee, was directly affected by the Hurricane Harvey. We helping to fund a project aiding Daniel and his family to recover from the storm. Please consider tossing a few bucks his way through DonorSee!