In this week’s Electric Libertyland, host Brian McWilliams reverberates with John McCain, bouncing around the Senator’s echo chamber on military & foreign policy. Then moves into Saudi Arabia’s “peaceful” uranium enrichment goals, Trump’s terrible pick for Fed Chair, the Steele Dossier and the DNC’s sad attempts to play it down, and reaction to the latest terror attack in Manhattan.
Discussed in this Episode”
- McCain warns we have to “wake up” and escape “echo chambers,” with zero irony
- Saudis will extract own uranium for “peaceful purposes”
- Let’s not forget McCain’s echo chamber on foreign policy and AUMF
- Trump Fed pick loves Bernake and Yellen
- DNC statement on Steele dossier is comical
- Man drives van into oncoming bike lane in apparent suicide attack
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content such as the latest “League of Liberty” podcast and our “Conspiracy Corner” on the JFK assassination, and SO MUCH MORE! by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride TODAY!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.