In this week’s Electric Libertyland, Brian McWilliams flicks his cigarette onto the flailing mass of straw men put forth by proponents of the absurd abomination known as “Net Neutrality.” Join Brian as he sets ablaze the paper-thin arguments for regulation of the internet under Title II in a comprehensive and easy to understand lesson in the obvious.
After driving the Net Neutrality demons out, Brian then turns to a coup within the Federalist Party and Democrats falling on their own petard after coalescing unilateral power for the Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Board with no checks or balances.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Trump Admin / Ajit Pai look to roll back Net Neutrality
- EFF rolls out its pathetic straw men arguments
- In 2010 Google and Verizon already tried to make a “fast lane” for some content – it failed
- EFF’s saddest “free speech” argument makes no real world sense
- ISPs already “censor” sites and content from right wing groups
- THIS is the fight no one is watching and is the most important of ALL.
- The Federalist Party is waging civil war!
- CFPB Democrats fall on their own petard
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.