On this week’s Electric Libertyland…
Host Brian McWilliams talks Roy Moore’s Alabama defeat, the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, and the Congressional Office of Compliance’s apparent lack of any records about sexual harassment settlements. Brian then discusses Section 702 of FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act), which allows the NSA & FBI to spy on Americans’ electronic communications. Section 702 was scheduled to expire/sunset on Dec 31st, 2017. However, the likelihood of that happening is slim, and Brian explains why and how it will likely live on. On the bright side, however, the Pentagon is finally getting audited!
Discussed in this Episode:
- Roy Moore loses in Alabama
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Passes House, then Goes Back to House
- Most idiots in USA favor raising corporate taxes, not lowering
- Congressional Office of Compliance can’t provide sexual harassment records, even though House oversight office can and did
- FISA Sec 702 sunsets Dec 31st, 2017
- Pentagon will finally be audited
- Trump’s National Security Strategy
Join the Lions of Liberty Pride today, and get exclusive content like our “Conspiracy Corner” special episodes, which most recently took a deep dive into all things Waco and the Branch Davidians.
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.