On today’s episode of Felony Friday host John Odermatt is joined by fellow Lion of Liberty, host of our flagship Monday program, Marc Clair. John and Marc kick things off by first looking back to update a case covered way back on Episode 55 of Felony Friday titled “A Rumor Sent a Teenage Girl to Prison for a Brutal Murder in Vegas,” which was an interview with the Intercept’s Jordan Smith. The first link below details the story, but the podcast is a must listen if you haven’t heard it yet.
Next, John and Marc spent some time sorting through the mess of horrible laws that hit the books in California in 2018. Laws impacting everything from “ban the box” to parental leave to buying ammo. Lastly, John and Marc wrap things up by playing “Is it a Crime and Should they do Time?”
Links for today’s show:
- Las Vegas Penis Murder Conviction Overturned
- From buying bullets to job-hunting: How California’s new laws could change your life in 2018
- Georgia Cop Forced Man to Decapitate His Own Dog—To Find Out If It Had Rabies
- Apple confirmed a longtime conspiracy theory — and gave regular customers a big reason to distrust it
- Podcast Referenced: The Liberty Draft: One Year Later!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content, with show extras, special recurring podcasts, and more by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride! NOW is the time to join the Pride to receive the bonuses from the level above!
Find past editions of Felony Friday at the Felony Friday Archive!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.