On this week’s Electric Libertyland, Brian McWilliams gives his take on gun violence in America in regards to mass shooting events, and why any debate on taking away the right to bear arms is completely pointless. Is mental health behind these events or is it a culture fostered by the people who hate guns the most?
It’s not all doom and gloom though, as Brian also discusses the comically irrelevant Mueller Russia indictments and the author of “Democracy Unchained” linking autism with being libertarian.
Discussed in this episode:
- 17 Dead in FL school shooting
- FBI drops the ball on Nikolas Cruz reported threats/comments online
- No there have NOT been 18 school shootings this year
- No it’s not easier for mentally ill people to get guns after Trump
- China knife attack leaves 29 dead
- Social media – the findings and the unknowns
- 10 ways progressives parent differently
- The 13 Mueller indictments on Russia-Trump collusion and election meddling are just sad
- Democracy in Chains Author Nancy MacLean Calls Autism a Leading Cause of Libertarianism
- Check out Global Alliance Communications Group for your political campaign needs!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.