On this week’s Electric Libertyland, host Brian McWilliams wades through a river of news including the March for Our Lives, Killer Mike spitting truth on gun rights then bitching out, a PA school’s bizarre yet hilarious plan for student defense, Rand Paul’s spending bill tweet storm and Zombie Bolton refusing to die. Also…is there actually a reason to support Mitch McConnell?
Discussed in this Episode:
- Congress Releases the $1.3 Trillion, 2,232-Page Omnibus Spending Bill
- Rand Paul live-tweets the omnibus spending bill
- John Bolton: Five things new Trump security adviser believes
- Pennsylvania school wants to arm students with rocks to protect them against active shooters
- Since 90s School shootings are DOWN, not up
- Killer Mike spits hot truth……then apologizes and says it was “misused”
- My god, I might actually have to support Mitch McConnell
2. Remember the $350,000 NSF spent asking if japanese quail are more sexually promiscuous on cocaine?
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) March 22, 2018
Join us in Los Angeles with Dave Smith and Jason Stapleton! RSVP here.
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” – AND help us get to PORCFEST 2018 (and BEYOND!) by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride TODAY!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.