It’s time once again for America’s favorite libertarian drinking show, “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor!” Marc is joined by “Electric Libertyland” host Brian McWilliams, “Felony Friday” host John Odermatt, and the elusive and mysterious “Rico” as they toss back some adult beverages and talk some off-the-cuff liberty. They find themselves playing an impromptu game of “Trump or Dump” as they discuss the latest news on peace talks between North and South Korea, the bombing of Syria, the hiring of John Bolton, James Comey and the OIG’s recommendation of charges against Andrew McCabe.
So grab a drink, kick up your feet, and step on into the Liberty Living Room with us!
Discussed in this episode:
- Learn more about Kim Jong Un’s possible kids!
- Check out our “Liberty Behind the Lines” podcast!
- George W. Bush fears people are “forgetting the lessons of 9/11”
- Lindsey Graham “unnerved” after Syria briefing
- Come check out the next “Liberty Behind the Lines” event in LA with Marc and Brian, Jason Stapleton, Michael Boldin and Scott Horton!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” – AND help us get to PORCFEST 2018 AND the Libertarian National Convention by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.