On today’s episode, Marc is joined by the editor and publisher of EconomicPolicyJournal.com and TargetLiberty.com, Robert Wenzel! Robert first appeared on the podcast way back in episode 22, and most recently appeared as part of a debate with Walter Block in regards to Donald Trump. Today, Robert discusses his book Foundations of Private Property Society Theory: Anarchism for the Civilized Person. Why does Robert take issue with the approach of both Ludwig Von Mises and Murray Rothbard? Why did he decided to embark on his own theory for a private property society? Find out in today’s show!
Discussed in this episode:
- Robert Wenzel on Lions of Liberty Episode #22
- Robert Wenzel and Walter Block debating Donald Trump
- Robert Wenzel:Should We Give Everyone on Earth 55,756.8 Square Feet of the Moon?
- Walter Block Vs. Wenzel on PPS, Part 1 and Part 2
- Stephan Kinsella on Argumentation Ethics
- Shayne Wissler on “Reason and Liberty”
- Check out Robert’s book, Foundations of Private Property Society Theory: Anarchism for the Civilized Person
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” – AND help us get to PORCFEST 2018 AND the Libertarian National Convention by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.