On this week’s Electric Libertyland Brian McWilliams looks at the latest on the Iran Deal, the government’s “best month ever” for revenue, social justice warriors losing their minds over cultural appropriation, and America finally defunding the radical propagandist group “The White Helmets.” He also may have something to say about Seattle’s proposed “Amazon” tax.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Trump officially pulls U.S. out of Iran Deal, will apply sanctions in 90, 180 day windows
- Giuliani says Trump is all in on regime change for Iran
- April was best month in history for U.S. budget, according to CBO figures
- Trump to demand Congress cut $15B in spending ‘rescission’ package
- State Dept. cuts off support for “White Hats” in Syria
- Seattle City Council proves it has no understanding of economics (once again) with massive tax proposal on big companies
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” – AND help us get to PORCFEST 2018 AND the Libertarian National Convention by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride TODAY!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.