In a jam-packed Electric Libertyland, Brian discusses “best practices” for engaging in discourse on Facebook, in particular looking at the rent control issue, before getting into more intense issues including the latest on North Korea and the Gaza strip. Brian also takes a good long look at Seattle’s City Council and union groups best efforts to destroy the city’s prosperity, and a CA legislator who wants to make a socialist holiday that saw mass violence occur in France this past week a paid day off for everyone in the state. Brian then wraps it up with thoughts on the federal legalization of sports gambling, “Mansplaining” in Congress, and the grand news that Rick and Morty have been re-upped for 70 more episodes.
Discussed in this Episode:
- North Korea suspends talks with South, warns on Trump-Kim summit
- UK supports investigation into Israel killing protesters, while US blocks U.N. probe to look into Gaza violence
- Seattle workers group wants CRIMINAL charges pressed against Amazon for stopping construction
- CA legislator wants to have paid holiday for May Day
- Rick and Morty re-ups for 70 eps
Check out our new sponsor: Conversation Mat Time!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” – AND help us get to PORCFEST 2018 AND the Libertarian National Convention by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.