On this week’s Electric Libertyland Brian McWilliams reacts to some issues raised during the Libertarian National Party Chair candidate debate on Monday’s show before changing lanes and voicing a new take on why gun violence in schools continues. Brian also takes a shot at Starbucks Coffee’s new “everybody craps free” policy, Kendrick Lamar setting a “White Girl Trap,” a win for Father’s Rights in Kentucky and the latest on all things Trump. Yes, that includes the revelation of a confirmed FBI mole in the Trump campaign, under Obama’s FBI.
Discussed in this Episode:
- Texas high school shooting leaves at least 8 dead, suspect in custody: report
- The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election
- Starbucks employees, customers express concern over new policy: ‘I can’t see how this will work’
- Kendrick Lamar is a fucking asshole.
- Father’s Rights movement get a win in Kentucky
- Trump Bows to South Korea, Cancels Military Exercise
- Trump foresees ‘fair trade’ deal with China after halting tariffs
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” – AND help us get to PORCFEST 2018 AND the Libertarian National Convention by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.