On this week’s Electric Libertyland Brian McWilliams sits astounded at the negative reaction to a first-time-in-history meeting between two nuclear powers that moved both sides closer to peace a free trade, that being the USA-North Korea summit. Brian also looks at Net Neutrality’s repeal, Robert De Niro’s anti-Trump tirade at the Tony Awards, and Seattle hitting the stupid wall before finally bouncing back to reality. Oh, and Dominos Pizza solves the “Muh Roads!” equation.
Discussed on this Episode:
- Donald Trump: Felt ‘Foolish’ Calling Kim ‘Rocket Man,’ but ‘Without the Rhetoric We Wouldn’t Have Been Here’
- Trump on Robert De Niro – “wake up, punchy!”
- Net Neutrality is DEAD…kind of.
- DOJ will NOT defend Obamacare’s constitutionality
- Dominos is filling potholes in cities nominated by customers
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers”, the “League of Liberty Podcast” and so much more! – AND help us get to PORCFEST 2018 AND the Libertarian National Convention – by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.