On today’s Electric Libertyland Brian examines the eulogizing of John McCain and the legacy of destruction and ignorance he has left behind. Brian also examines the war in Yemen, Shame vs. Privilege, Prison Reform, NAFTA, and California targeting soda on kids menus.
Discussed in this Episode:
- WaPo: Human Rights has lost a champion in John McCain
- Human Rights Watch: John McCain in Memoriam
- Senate Blocks Voting on Amendment to Defund Yemen War
- Grassley: Trump will tackle prison reform ‘soon after’ the midterms
- US / Mexica Reach Preliminary Deal on Trade
Support this show on Patreon and receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including “League of Liberty”, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more! Help us cover more events like PORCFEST 2018 AND the Libertarian National Convention – by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.