On this week’s Electric Libertyland host Brian McWilliams hits on some of the breaking news of the day, including first and foremost, the Kavanaugh SCOTUS hearings. For this monumental task, he brings in friend, listener, and legal professional Steven Betz, who has been keeping a keen eye on the proceedings. Brian then does a solo dive into some commentary on the ongoing 9/11 fervor, the story of the Dallas cop who shot a man in his own apartment after thinking it was hers, “Law & Order: Hate Crimes”, U.S. News & World Report’s new way of ranking colleges, and the impeding hurricane Florence, which has already seen over 1 million people evacuate on the Eastern seaboard.
Discussed in this Episode:
- “Total Dud”: Booker’s Release Of Kavanaugh Emails Fails To Impress
- Brett Kavanaugh Dodges Question About the 9th Amendment and Unenumerated Rights
- Kavanaugh hearing antics showed Dems’ contempt of Congress
- Arrest affidavit of Dallas police officer who killed neighbor sheds light on controversy
- “Law & Order: Hate Crimes” is a thing.
- U.S. News revamps formula for its latest college rankings
Support this show on Patreon to receive a FREE Lions of Liberty 5 year anniversary T-shirt AND receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including an early video release of the 5 year anniversary show, along with “League of Liberty”, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.