On this week’s Electric Libertyland, Brian looks at the sad state of Norm MacDonald, and how Norm’s #MeToo take (which has him in so much hot water) defines the “one-woman’s word” issue plaguing SCOTUS candidate Kavanaugh.
Brian then looks at other current events including California forcing companies to place at least one female member on their boards by 2019, the Dallas police “finding” 10.4 grams of weed in Botham Jean’s apartment after he was murdered by an off-duty cop and the $150B spending bill no one cares about.
Discussed in this Episode:
- THR Interview Puts Norm Quotes on #MeToo in worst possible context
- Senate Democrats sending secret letter about Kavanaugh to FBI
- Brett Kavanaugh and His Accuser Will Face the Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday
- CA forces companies to have a woman on their board by 2019
- Dallas search warrant for Botham Jean apt found 10.4g of weed.
- Brian on TSID Pod talking about SJWs ruining comedy
This afternoon, Republicans and Democrats will vote yes on a nearly $150 billion spending bill loaded with corporate subsidies and nonessential items. Media will largely ignore it. Each side will later disingenuously blame the other for our government’s growing deficits and debt.
— Justin Amash (@justinamash) September 13, 2018
Support this show on Patreon to receive a FREE Lions of Liberty 5 year anniversary T-shirt AND receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including an early video release of this 5 year anniversary show, along with “League of Liberty”, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.