In today’s Electric Libertyland Brian gets into the shooting at the Borderline Bar in Thousand Oaks, CA, the “Camp Fire” wildfire ravaging the Los Angeles hills and also the results of the Midterm elections. Then he turns his attention to South African government programs segregated against whites, Mexico looking to legalize weed and finally, a shocking turn of events that finds Brian on the same side as avowed socialist tiny-brain Senator Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
Discussed in this Episode:
- White South Africans Barred from Government Jobs Website
- Gunman kills 12 in ‘horrific’ mass shooting at Thousand Oaks bar packed with college students
- Thousand Oaks mass shooting survivor: “My friend killed my other friends”
- Deadly shootings are rising in the United States after steady declines
- Mexico: president-elect Amlo’s party moves toward marijuana legalization
- California Wildfires Updates: 42 Deaths Make Camp Fire Deadliest in State History
- Amazon picks new facility locations, $2.2B in tax subsidies expected
This is some 🔥 legislation from @rontkim:
‘If we have $1.7b to give to Amazon, then that means we have $1.7b to forgive NY student loan debt.’ https://t.co/gPMmQ7QoZz
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@Ocasio2018) November 13, 2018
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Save $20 on your next $200+ ammo order at ammo.com AND support a pro-freedom organization when you use our link: https://ammo.com/
Support this show on Patreon to listen to the bonus segment as referenced in the show, as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “League of Liberty” podcast, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.