In today’s flagship Lions of Liberty podcast, it’s a special edition of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” featuring the return of The Liberty Draft! We revisit last year’s draft results in our liberty fantasy league, choose keepers for this next draft, and JB and Howie partake in a supplemental draft featuring some surprising picks!
Discussed in today’s episode:
- “Wake Up Punchy”, Owner: Brian McWilliams
– Kennedy (3rd Round)
– Judge Andrew Napolitano (6th Round)
- “Hellfire and Liberty”, Owner: Marc Clair
– Tom Woods (1st Round)
– Glenn Jacobs (3rd Round)
- “Make Liberty Great Again”, Owner: John Odermatt
– Larry Sharpe (1st Round)
– Bob Murphy (9th Round)
- “TBD”, Owner: Rico
– Ben Swann (5th Round)
– Howie Snowdon (8th Round)
- “38 to the Left”, Owner: Howie Snowdon
– Scott Horton (supplemental)
– Dave Smith (supplemental)
- “Bastiat’s Bitches” Owner: JB Lubin
– Ron Paul (supplemental)
– Joe Rogan (supplemental)
Be sure to check out another great podcast, The System is Down!
For a free market alternative to health insurance, check out Health Excellence Plus to take control of the costs of your medical care.
Support this show on Patreon to hear the bonus segment of this program “Howie’s Intervention” – as well as the full video for $10+ supporters – and receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, as well as all our other exclusive shows such as “League of Liberty”, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.