On this week’s Electric Libertyland Brian welcomes in fellow Lion and host of “Felony Friday,” John Odermatt to play a rousing game of “Trump or Dump!” Brian and John rate the bump stock ban, First Step Act, Yemen and Syria troop pullbacks on the “Trump or Dump” scale, before wrapping the show up with some discussion on insanity in advertising censorship in the UK.
Discussed in this Episode:
- UK Bans Ads Featuring Stereotypically Stupid Women And Moronic Men
- Trump’s Making Health Insurance More Affordable
- Senate Passes White House-Backed Criminal Justice Bill by Wide Margin
- Trump’s Bump Stock Ban Shows Once Again He Is Happy to Ignore Inconvenient Laws
- Trump orders rapid withdrawal from Syria in apparent reversal
Visit ConversationMatTime.com to schedule your free introductory session!
Support this show on Patreon to listen to the bonus segment as referenced in the show, as well as ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus content, including the “League of Liberty” podcast, South Park recaps w Brian and Dan Smotz, “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” , bonus editions of “Libertarians in Living Rooms Drinking Liquor” and so much more!
Join the conversation in our private Facebook group: The Lions of Liberty Forum!
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive.