I have the utmost respect for members of the United States armed forces that put their lives on the line defending this country. Whether you agree or disagree with the United States current foreign policy, it is crucial that we support those that actively serve and care for our Veteran’s at home. Unfortunately, many of our current politicians in Washington do not take care of our Veteran’s at home and continually vote to place our troops in harms way abroad. They would rather run them through a beurocratic gauntlent in order to obtain the benefits and medals that they have earned. Fortunately, there is one man vying for the Republican nomination for President who puts veterans and active military first. He is a veteran who served as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force during the 1960s. He understands the idea of blowback and advocates a non interventionist foreign policy. This man would end all foreign aid, end all wars, and bring our troops home from around the world. He is Texas Congressman Dr. Ron Paul.
Ron Paul is holding a Veteran’s Day money bomb to fund his campaign for the Republican Nomination for President. Throughout Dr. Paul’s life and political career he has always fought to protect Veteran’s benefits at home and to increase our active troops’ safety abroad. It comes as no surprise that Dr. Paul receives more donations from United States military members than all other Republican Presidential candidates combined. He even received more than the President of the United States, Barack Obama. Please reference Dr. Paul Campaign campaign site for more details on the issue. A few of my favorite of Dr. Paul’s proposed National Defense policies are outlined below.
* Make securing our borders the top national security priority.
* Avoid long and expensive land wars that bankrupt our country by using constitutional means to capture or kill terrorist leaders who helped attack the U.S. and continue to plot further attacks.
* End the nation-building that is draining troop morale, increasing our debt, and sacrificing lives with no end in sight.
* Follow the Constitution by asking Congress to declare war before one is waged.
* Only send our military into conflict with a clear mission and all the tools they need to complete the job – and then bring them home.
* Ensure our veterans receive the care, benefits, and honors they have earned when they return.
* Stop taking money from the middle class and the poor to give to rich dictators through foreign aid.
It’s not hard to see why Ron Paul is the preferred canidate of the United State military. If you are looking for a way to thank a Veteran today, please consider a donation to Dr. Paul’s Veteran’s Day Money Bomb!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!