Former Deputy Sheriff Eddie Craig joins Felony Friday host John Odermatt and shares how individuals can protect their rights when coming in contact with the long arm of the law.
Eddie is an Air Force veteran and a former deputy sheriff. During this episode Eddie shares the circumstances that led him to leave the police force. Many of you may remember Eddie from his interview on the Tom Woods Show, where he discussed what to do when the police pull you over. On this show Eddie shares not only what to do when the cops pull you over, but also explains ways to hold cops accountable when standing up for your rights.
- Eddie shares what motivated him to join the Air Force and ultimately to pursue a career in law enforcement.
- There was a specific moment when Eddie realized he needed to get out of the police force. During this episode he shares the specifics of that situation.
- After a county assessor tried to take advantage of his mother on a property tax bill, Eddie focused intently on studying laws and statutes.
- Eddie walks through his detailed transcript that explains what to say and what not to say when you get pulled over by police.
- Eddie explains that most cops don’t understand the law and if you can catch them violating your rights, then you could end up taking that cop’s house!
You’re going to get pulled over. Take the time to memorize Eddie’s script. Pick your battles wisely, but always understand your rights.
Also, be sure to read and print a cop of his “Traffic Stop Police Script.”
Stay on top of the latest Lions of Liberty news with our unobtrusive email list!
SUPPORT THE LIONS OF LIBERTY PODCAST!
For a practical, affordable alternative to standard health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select! Learn more here:
Shop for killer liberty and political gear at Liberty Maniacs and use Discount Code “LIONSOFLIBERTY” for 10% off your entire purchase!
Check out our YouTube Channel!
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!