In today’s episode of Lions of Liberty, host Marc Clair welcomes in Rodger Paxton, the host of the LAVA Flow Podcast! In the show, they discuss:
- How an early introduction to Ron Paul sent former Neocon Rodger Paxton down the path towards the ideas of liberty.
- Why Rodger became disillusioned with political activism after working within the Libertarian Party for many years.
- How Rodger channeled his passion for the ideas of liberty into the Free State Project, and eventually the LAVA Flow Podcast.
- What does the “L-A-V-A” in LAVA Flow actually stand for?
- So much more!
Discussed in this episode:
- You simply MUST check out the LAVA Flow Podcast, which you can subscribe to on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play!
- We discussed Ross Ulbricbht and the Silk Road on the show; check out this controversial article by my colleague John Odermatt on this subject, “Ross Ulbricbht is NOT a Hero.”
About today’s sponsor:
For a practical, more consumer friendly alternative to your standard “Obamacare-style” health insurance, check out our great sponsor, Heath Excellence Select!
Learn more here:
Check out our full catalog of interviews in the podcast archive
Receive access to ALL of our EXCLUSIVE bonus audio content – including “Conspiracy Corner”, “Degenerate Gamblers” and the “League of Liberty Podcast” by joining the Lions of Liberty Pride and supporting us on Patreon!